Cross stitch mini kits available for sale. Stitched on plastic canvas, these mini kits are perfect for beginners, stitching-on-the-go, and to break up longer projects.
Kits include everything you need to complete the project: plastic canvas, threads, needle, pattern, and earring/key-ring/brooch pieces.
For the "Other" option - Let us know which kit you are after in the Message To The Seller section at checkout. Anything in the photos is available.
Extra variations available
- Wizard House kyering (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hogwarts)
- Wizard House earring (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin)
- Magic The Gathering keyrings (White, Blue, Red, Black, Green)
- Character brooches (Harry, Hermione, Luna, Dobby, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman)
Alternate colours are available for:
- Star Trek Emblem (red, yellow, blue)
- Ghost Keyring (red, orange, blue, pink)
Colours vary for the 8-Bit Hairbow, Dice Earrings and Gameboy keyring. If you have a colour preference, please let us know it the Message To Seller section at checkout_
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a customised cross stitch pattern or kit, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in very limited circumstances, as follows:
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith/belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. we describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Roslyn Core, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 223
Geebung Q 4034
Patterns are able to be personalised to suit your individual preferences - such as character changes for alphabets, additional writing, or insertion of names into the wedding or birth samplers. A fee is charged on all personalisations due to the work involved - this fee is dependent on the specific customisation involved.
Yes, you can order a customised cross stitch pattern! Send me a message detailing what you are after and I can give you an idea of the price - this can depend on the size of the pattern and the time taken to research and edit the pattern.
No, all of my listings are for cross stitch patterns or kits - you are emailed the pattern (or sent the kit) so that at you can then stitch your own piece (again and again if you wish!).
Customised/personalised orders are only accepted for cross stitch patterns. Due to the time taken to stitch the finished pieces, unfortunately I am not able to accept orders to stitch the pattern for you.
Unless otherwise stated, the cross stitch patterns are designed to be stitched on 14 count aida or 28 count evenweave. Where a piece has been designed for a higher count fabric, this will be included in the item description and title to make it easier for you to but your fabric in advance.
May 16, 2022
My nieces loved the idea that they get to make their own HP house key rings.
Mar 29, 2022
Great little project. As a complete beginner to cross stitch this was a fun way to start. Found the instructions a bit unclear but easily solved with a quick google (and probably my fault for being completely unfamiliar) but the pattern itself was easy to follow. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Oct 7, 2021
Cute kits, shipped quickly. Link to blog instructions was v helpful!
Sep 21, 2021
Very cute kit and good communication from the seller in regards to my choice.
Jul 8, 2021
Really happy with the product, would buy again