Enjoy this parody Cross Stitch pattern of the Twelfth Doctor and all of his companions.
Fabric size: 10 x 12 inches (14 count aida, 28 count evenweave)
Finished design: will fit a 5 x 7 inch frame
This design includes whole stitch, back stitch, and is suitable for beginner stitchers.
The pattern comes with two colour PDF charts, and a guide for completing your project. The floss chart is DMC and Anchor, although of course you can adapt it to suit your preferred brand of threads (or whatever scraps you have on hand!).
Please note - this listing is for a PDF version of the pattern only. The pattern will be delivered to you instantly once your payment has been confirmed. The download link will also be available in your purchases folder. Due to the nature of digital files, no refunds can be given.
The pattern can be printed, or used on the computer. You will need a PDF viewer to access the file. If you don't have one, AdobeReader can be downloaded free from http://www.adobe.com/products/reader
For more patterns, news, and stitching hints and tips check out my blog (www.fangirlstitches.blogspot.com.au), follow me on twitter and Instagram (@FangirlStitches), or like me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/fangirlstitches)
Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions about this or any of my other listings, please let me know.
(c) R Core 2017
Patterns are for personal use only. Finished projects can be given as gifts but not sold for profit.
------------------------------------------ Disclaimer: -------------------------------------------
This is a parody (inspirational) work. Doctor Who and its characters are copyrights and/or registered trademarks of the BBC. This production is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with the BBC or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a customised cross stitch pattern or kit, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in very limited circumstances, as follows:
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith/belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. we describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Roslyn Core, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 223
Geebung Q 4034
Patterns are able to be personalised to suit your individual preferences - such as character changes for alphabets, additional writing, or insertion of names into the wedding or birth samplers. A fee is charged on all personalisations due to the work involved - this fee is dependent on the specific customisation involved.
Yes, you can order a customised cross stitch pattern! Send me a message detailing what you are after and I can give you an idea of the price - this can depend on the size of the pattern and the time taken to research and edit the pattern.
No, all of my listings are for cross stitch patterns or kits - you are emailed the pattern (or sent the kit) so that at you can then stitch your own piece (again and again if you wish!).
Customised/personalised orders are only accepted for cross stitch patterns. Due to the time taken to stitch the finished pieces, unfortunately I am not able to accept orders to stitch the pattern for you.
Unless otherwise stated, the cross stitch patterns are designed to be stitched on 14 count aida or 28 count evenweave. Where a piece has been designed for a higher count fabric, this will be included in the item description and title to make it easier for you to but your fabric in advance.
Oct 11, 2021